[ExI] Humans are a uniquely dangerous species

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 16:53:04 UTC 2019

Here is a book you two might find very interesting, even if it is rather
old:

Man's Rise to Civilization, As Shown by the Indians of North America from
Primeval Times to the Coming of the Industrial State - Peter Farb - still
on Amazon

>From the grub-eating Shoshone to the civilized Zunis, this is a book you
cannot fail to find fascinating.  It does deal with captures of members of
other tribes.

bill w

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 8:37 PM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <