[ExI] sex again

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Dec 14 17:14:01 UTC 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
BillK via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] sex again

On Sat, 14 Dec 2019 at 15:43, spike jones via extropy-chat

> Move to the Bay Area?  This place is already the Star Wars Bar when it
comes to diversity.  Others will already be comfortable with whatever you
want to be.

Surely you jest?  At those prices?
<https://www.newser.com/story/283270/to-afford-the-bay-area-he-lived-in-32-s
quare-feet.html>

BillK

BillK, I will certainly admit life in the fast lane has is compromises.  It
was a big step down in standard of living for my bride and me when we came
to the Bay in 1989.  Our living arrangements went from this:

https://dianaoverbey.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/highclerecastle.jpg

to this:

https://www.ocregister.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/0415-sjm-l-birdave-041
3-1.jpg?w=467

but hey, at least we were given a 20% raise in salary to come here.

And they have great sushi, ommmm nom nom nom...