[ExI] sex again

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 02:25:25 UTC 2019

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 1:58 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <

> @Rafal:
>
> Fecundity is not a good measure of contribution to society.
>
> The least successful, biggest idiots reproduce the most.  Smart, wealthy,
> successful people have fewer children.

### Is that a failure of the biggest idiots or a failure of the smart?

I'd say it's a failure of both them, the former for having children they
shouldn't have, the latter for not having the children needed to keep the
flame burning.

Although admittedly, the coming of the AI will make it all irrelevant.

Rafal