[ExI] gabapentin

Henrik Ohrstrom henrik.ohrstrom at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 21:40:05 UTC 2019

It is a very good medication for neurological pain. And epilepsy. As all
drugs with actual effect, there are side effects and since gabapentin works
in nerves, the side effects are mostly neurological.
It is not for everyone but for quite a few with nerve releated pain it is
the bees knees indeed.
/Henrik