[ExI] The Thirty Meter Telescope is now officially dead

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 19:51:54 UTC 2019

You’re being extremely smug and self-righteous but what does it help? You’re patting your back over being morally and intellectually better, which you consider to be the same. That’s nice.

But what is a SOLUTION to the issue at hand? What would you suggest? Do you want the National Guard to patrol the mountain with tanks and give the scientists armed escorts and have them live in fear of terrorist attacks? Is that the solution to this problem? What do you suggest?

SR Ballard