[ExI] watt was that?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 11:57:38 UTC 2019

I have gotten rather fixated on the rise of tyrannical China, and I
strongly suspect we will have an ugly war with them, as they attempt to
conquer Taiwan, probably around 2040... My love for the future and
transhumanism has been dampened, by this rivalry between America and China,
in which I sadly suspect, America may not be the ultimate winner.