[ExI] Happy 2020, and welcome to the magic twenties

Jose Cordeiro jose.cordeiro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 17:23:37 UTC 2019

Dear Giulio and friends,

     Excellent analysis, and I would also emphasize rejuvenation technologies. Also Ray Kurzweil says that we will reach Longevity Escape Velicity by 2029 (the Methuselahrity), and immortality by 2045 (including full rejuvenation and transformation capabilities:-)
     Let me wish you all a wonderful 2020... one year closer to the singularity... and immortality... Big Chronology of Life on Earth

|  |  |

|  |
Big Chronology of Life on Earth

José Luis Cordeiro summarizes the most relevant information from the very distant past to our immediate future s...

     Futuristically yours,

     La vie est belle!
Jose Cordeiro, MBA, PhD (www.cordeiro.org)