[ExI] teleportation, anyone?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 19:09:42 UTC 2019

Now what?  That wasn't clear.  Maybe at that point there exists a
mechanical womb that could 'process' the fertilized egg.  And robots to
raise it, etc.  Or maybe we could send a couple of people there to do all
of that, probably donating their lives to the job from radiation damage
etc.  The idea of a DNA printer just floored me, as was the idea that a guy
had created totally new life with 6 rather than four codes like we have
now.

Anyway, it was just full of ideas and I feel really good about our future
of evolving ourselves.  They give lots of answer to the questions I have
been trying to get answers to since I joined this group: what do we want to
be next?  What improvements?

bill w