[ExI] Michael Cohen​

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 02:02:23 UTC 2019

spike wrote

 We have seen great progress in weakening the office that desperately
needed weakening, in such a way that the previous level of power will take
a long time (if ever) to return to that office.

The thing that has always concerned me is the war-making of the President.
Congress should have that say and I dunno why they can't take that to court.

bill w