[ExI] Michael Cohen​

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:32:00 UTC 2019

That wasn't my point.  I'm all for charity, and I'm all for everyone having
a better idea to do with their money than the feds to.

Buffet is happy to expound on how all of the people earning income above a
certain level should be paying even more in income taxes talking out one
side of his mouth, while simultaneously ensuring he himself pays as little
tax as possible.  I have zero issue with him legally avoiding as much tax
as possible.  If he was so concerned that he's not paying his fair share of
taxes as he states in the puff pieces around this pressing need to further
tax high income earners, he is more than welcome to write the IRS a large
check voluntarily.  His comments are a bait and switch.