[ExI] Michael Cohen​

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:59:20 UTC 2019

John-

These same types of arguments are used in the New Green Deal to justify
redistributing vast amounts of wealth to supposedly address climate change,
and ensure social justice.  I'm not interested in equality of outcome at
the expense of all else.  Actual equality of outcome is not possible due to
human nature in any case.  We can either do our best to ensure equality of
opportunity or go down this road where all animals will be equal, but some
will inevitably be more equal than others.

I know you find it hard to believe how some supposed libertarians support
some of the name which will not be spoken's policies, but I am equally
perplexed how someone who was supposedly libertarian is willingly lobbying
for forced wealth redistribution at the hands of a government entity.