[ExI] morals

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jan 22 16:42:58 UTC 2019

The field of medicine is filled with ethical dilemmas.  That’s why I chose to not go to med school: those things make me crazy (ethical dilemmas I mean, not med schools.)

I chose a field in which I worked 26 years and never once faced an ethical dilemma, never had undue pressure.  Aerospace engineering is perhaps the most stress-free job ever invented: one solves equations, writes algorithms, does interesting stuff, learns lotsa cool interesting physics and technologies, never needs to ponder the imponderable.

spike