[ExI] ai emotions

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 20:33:50 UTC 2019

Hi Stuart,

Everything you say indicates you are mapping all of the qualitative physics
of perception into a simple “Naïve realism
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Na%C3%AFve_realism>” model of reality.
Everything you say indicates everything you read of mine, is also being
mapped into this simple “Naïve realism
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Na%C3%AFve_realism>” model of reality.  When
I say redness, you think this has the same definition as red.  You never
distinguish between these two words.  I see no evidence in anything that
you say, that you understand anything more complex than a “Naïve realism
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Na%C3%AFve_realism>” model of reality.  So I
don’t understand how you can claim to disagree with me, when you show no
indication that you understand anything more than a simple “Naïve realism
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Na%C3%AFve_realism>” model of reality.

If you have read “Objectively, We are Blind to Physical Qualities
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uWUm3LzWVlY0ao5D9BFg4EQXGSopVDGPi-lVtCoJzzM/edit?usp=sharing>”
what are the physics of “inverted qualia” as described in that document?
 and Why does Jack Galant admit that his method of deriving color for his
“mind red” videos problematic?

Brent