[ExI] I see pitchforks.

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 23:21:39 UTC 2019

On Jul 8, 2019, at 3:48 PM, <spike at rainier66.com> <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Subject: Re: [ExI] I see pitchforks.
>
> >…Find a way or ways to keep gridlock alive in Congress.
> bill w
>

> We didn’t already?  What’s wrong with the ways we are using now?

I’d it gridlock if legislation still gets passed, appointments are approved, and executive orders abound?

I think gridlock is more legendary — or temporary when it dies occur. Also, while those who want less legislation or fewer policy shifts might desire it, I think the general public, including most likely voters, tend to see gridlock as bad and seem to penalize it when it goes on too long.

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst