[ExI] Qualia are incommensurate

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 04:37:40 UTC 2019

Hi Rafal,
You seem to be talking about computationally bound composite qualia, in a
way that seems almost blind to elemental qualia.  Elemental qualia, like
redness and grenness, can be computationally bound to all the composite
qualia you are talking about.  I'm talking about the elemental physical
quality that can be physically isolated from the stuff you are talking
about.  Redness is something physical, out of which composite conscious
experience like you talk about can be built.  It's just the redness,
nothing else.
Brent