[ExI] Superhuman Poker

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 23:29:22 UTC 2019

>  Can we learn what it learned?

Not really, the program can't tell us why it's so good at what it does for
the same reason a human genius can't tell us why he's so good at what he
does, neither of them knows.

 John K Clark

It's right there in the code, isn't it?  But can't someone tell what
changes have been made from the original code, which was written by
humans?  I am way out of my depth here, but if AIs are going to learn
things for us, somehow we should be able to tell how it does what it does.
Maybe not now but in the future?  Otherwise the AIs have all the secrets!

bill w