[ExI] Sunday Creationist

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 01:58:13 UTC 2019

Are we all becoming like the blowfish?  Puff up at the slightest stimulus?
One man's gentle poke is another man's non-pc sneer.  Aside from puns,
aren't most jokes some kind of non-pc?  What are we going to do?  I don't
want to offend anyone, but then I also don't want anyone who overreacts to
stop me from some humor that I find funny.

One problem we have is that we are just too smart.  We can make fun of most
of the human race - obliviots, somebody coined - I like it and I am not
going to apologize for it.  I find a black face fearful about something,
with all the whites of the eyes showing, funny.  I love ditzy blond jokes.
(to me it's little fun - sneering is beyond the pale:  too aggressive for
me - offensive)

We all know that we are overgeneralizing and stereotyping- that, I assert,
is the point.  Who wants to start a joke with "I know this real ditzy
blond, although I know that she is not representative of girls or of
blonds, so don't get me wrong; I am not a sexist at all,

Is that what it has come to?   bill w