[ExI] Brief review of Testosterone Rex

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 00:30:58 UTC 2019

Yeah, it’s amazing how many there are — unlike with her earlier book, _Delusions of Gender: How Our Minds, Society, and Neurosexism Create Difference_, which only had 9% at one star. One of the longercustomer reviews I skimmed seemed to boil down to conventional binary gender roles are as plain as day, so they must clearly be the outcome of genetics.

By the way, unrelated to this book, but you might be interested in it: _Darwin Comes to Town: How the Urban Jungle Drives Evolution_ by Menno Schilthuizen. I’m almost finished with it. Littered with many interesting examples.

Regards,

Dan
 Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst