[ExI] Iranian Nuclear Program

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 16:58:26 UTC 2019

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 11:39 AM SR Ballard <sen.otaku at gmail.com> wrote:

*> I’m not sure we need to bring DT into it.*

You're not sure? I am. There was pretty much universal agreement Iran was
following the terms of the nuclear treaty, but Trump complained that even
with it Iran could have nuclear weapons in 10 years so he reneged on it.
So now thanks to Trump's brilliant diplomacy Iran can have nuclear weapons
in 10 days not years.

> *Sure, it’s a somewhat distressing development, but *morally* I suppose
> that they are as entitled to enriched nuclear materials as anyone. *

If that's morality then what the hell is morality good for? Misery pain and
the extinction of the human race are the only things I can think of. If
that's morality then I'm immoral and proud of it.

John K Clark