[ExI] Boston Dynamics: New Robots Now Fight Back

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jun 18 14:14:26 UTC 2019

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
Subject: Re: [ExI] Boston Dynamics: New Robots Now Fight Back

Dave Sill wrote - We all fall somewhere on the spectrum between believing nothing and believing everything.

Yes, but as scientists we should be far out on the skeptic end  "Gimme that ole time empiricism - it's good enough for me."

bill w

Ja, there is that.  Since the discussion already went toward political considerations, imagine the nightmare the US could face in the 2020 elections if there is some widespread influential video hoax uncorked right before the election and caught afterwards.  The risk of that scenario increases steadily.