[ExI] Red and green qualia

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 15:28:48 UTC 2019

Could my red qualia be your green qualia? Maybe, but probably not as we're
both of the same species; although with birds if might be different as they
have 4 different types of color sensitive cone cells in their eyes not 3 as
we do. On the other hand as long as there is consistency I'm not sure the
question is even meaningful. For example, would the subjective experience
of somebody who saw the world in black and white be different from somebody
who saw the world in red and black? I don't think it would although we'll
never know for sure.

John K Clark