[ExI] ai emotions

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Sat Jun 29 00:25:56 UTC 2019

Yes, of course. You are quite right, Henry, the list is too small such
behavior. My intent was not hostility or offense but instead more like
jocular mischief trying to incite Brent. My judgement might also have
been skewed by some wine as well. But I also know that Brent is a
veteran of the flame wars on the list at the turn of the century, so I
am sure he wasn't overly offended.

In any case, I apologize.

Stuart LaForge

Quoting Henry Rivera: