[ExI] big rip in education

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 16:09:37 UTC 2019

Whatever happened to programmed learning, with each student sitting at a
computer and following along at his rate and taking tests at his own rate?
(lots of small ones which point at a problem and refer back to that
subject)  First suggested by B F Skinner, I think.  The teacher wanders
around the room helping students get over a hump in their work.  bill w
(sorry to hear about the Ted talk - still think you have something to offer)