[ExI] The Great Gatsby Curve

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 22:55:35 UTC 2019

Cut off their internet = riots in the streets.

spike

So television/internet has taken the place of religion:  opiate of the
masses. I read where Russia is thinking about creating their own internet,
for the purpose, I assume, of shutting out any other one - mass
censorship.  Will they revolt?  China censors, but the Chinese people have
seen huge increases in quality of life and the Russians have not.

bill w