[ExI] The Great Gatsby Curve

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 23:51:53 UTC 2019

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 6:28 PM William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>>one way or another that wealth gap will stop accelerating and super ultra
>> crazy rich people are fools if they're not worried about it and trying to
>> find a way to make that transition less apocalyptic.
>

> >I am not following you.  It seems that people would revolt now rather
> than when the acceleration slows.  bill w

One sure fire way to stop the acceleration of the wealth gap is to kill all
the rich people. If  super ultra crazy rich people would prefer another way
of doing it they had better start doing it now because there is one thing
you can be certain of, the wealth gap will *NOT *keep accelerating
forever, it's
only a question of how it will end. And some methods are more
unpleasant than others.

John K Clark