[ExI] solution to the world ending

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 20:32:45 UTC 2019

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019, 3:04 PM <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:
We buy their face recognition system, set up to prevent anyone with low
social credit from buying plane tickets, which reduces the demand, which
reduces the CO2 emissions.  Once we get the system in place, we gradually
raise the bar for the amount of social credit needed to buy a plane
ticket.  Then we apply it to beef, which reduces the number of farting
cows.  Result: we get rid of planes and we all go vegan!

How much social credit does a cow have; and how much does it lose for
farting?

Do cows really care that much about being allowed to get plane tickets?