[ExI] puzzle III

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 18:39:26 UTC 2019

I just am having a bad day and am not following the answers.

Sailor 1 uses two condoms.
Sailor 2 uses the condom on the outside as used by sailor 1.
Sailor 3 inverts the inner condom as used by Sailor 1 and puts the Sailor 2
condom over it.

The idea is that the prostitute cannot catch her own disease again.
Adrian, I will take your word for it.  Spike I am having trouble following
your diagram, but if you think it compatible with the answer above, well
and good.

You were going to reply to my nuclear power plant post- just reminding you.

bill w