[ExI] big rip in washing machines

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 21:07:44 UTC 2019

On my first trip out West, to El Paso in the 50s, I took a shower and went
out on the deck to get dry.  As you know, it took a few minutes to
accomplish that, and a few minutes more for my skin to feel like it was
cooking.  Nobody sunbathes out there.

But I am surprised that it's so dry in San Jose, as close to the ocean as
you are.

But the reason I put things out in the sun is to get rid of those mites,
however cute they may be.  A dryer just can't compete with the sun for
that.  Yes, I do have allergies.  I wake up every morning of this world
stuffed up and take an antihistamine every day.

I used to save lint to put in my compost before realizing that most of it
was some artificial fiber which would add nothing to my plants.  Boring,
boring, I am going to sleep now.............

bill w