[ExI] what the hell was i thinking?

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 18:12:55 UTC 2019

Sometimes [ok, always!] I worry about this civilization. "Advertising
company wants to build mind-reading machine so they can charge a premium
rate for extremely targeted advertising" is almost equivalent to what SMBC
had to say about Ghostbusters:

"Ghostbusters is the most American movie ever made. People discover that
there's life after death, so they start a small business and cash in. <...>
This is a film where the afterlife is proven to be real, yet there's an
entire scene devoted to salary negotiation."

http://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/the-most-american-movie

"