[ExI] Human health catastrophe, was Re: Book on Parasites

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 16:31:03 UTC 2019

I will let Davis answer that, but I have seen data on primitive tribes
where many of our woes are just unknown.  The standout to me was tooth
decay - practically none in many places.  Several other diseases were
mentioned but I CRS!  Oh, schizophrenia is another - mostly a coastal
thing.  Inland it's very rare.  This is why many think it's a virus or
something contagious - parasites again.  When the Western diet comes to
these places their diseases begin to resemble ours.  And obesity starts.

So they were there in places, but the strong immune systems kept them to a
minimum.  Weaken it with antibiotics...........

bill w