[ExI] what the hell was i thinking?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 17:29:50 UTC 2019

That view of libertarianism is diametrically opposed to libertarianism.
Libertarianism, in terms of authority, is the view that no one should have
authority over anyone else.  dan

Just where do these 'true' libertarians live?  I don't know of a place
where no one has any authority over anyone else.  bill w