[ExI] again for MS

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 22:00:30 UTC 2019

I have a son who has MS.  Continuing in this book, 10% Human, I found
several cases where a person who had MS, in one case who could not walk,
who could walk after a fecal transplant, and other symptoms disappeared.

As we all know we are in the first stages of acceptance of these things and
currently the FDA only allows fecal transplants for C. diff. but surely
that will be loosened for other disorders as the data come in.

Please alert anyone who knows someone with MS.  There seems to be some real
hope here.

bill w