[ExI] Satoshi Nakamoto

Adam A. Ford tech101 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 01:46:22 UTC 2019

Perhaps Satoshi is already secretly cryopreserved at Alcor - along with the
key to his famous bitcoin wallet - once he is revived (and his key is
thawed), he will then begin withdrawing his fortune or lack thereof
depending on bitcoins level of success, which also depends on no successful
dewar robbers infiltrating and finding Satoshi's key.
I'm sorry if I'm giving people bad ideas.

Kind regards,

Adam A. Ford
AU Mobile +61 421 979977

Chair - Science, Technology & the Future <http://scifuture.org> - (Meetup
<http://www.meetup.com/Science-Technology-and-the-Future> / Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/ScienceTechnologyFuture> / YouTube
Instagram <http://isntagram.com/scifuture> / Twitter
<https://twitter.com/adam_ford>) - Convener,  H+ Australia | Singularity
Summit Australia <http://singularitysummit.com.au>

"A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move
toward higher levels." - Albert Einstein,  May 1946)