[ExI] Do you still think I'm paranoid?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed May 8 01:50:59 UTC 2019

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 9:04 PM Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com>
wrote:

*> "It is the continuation of war by other means. It’s a war of words where
> every word is a soldier and truth is the first victim. You can only choose
> a side that is the lesser evil *

But that's not just true for politics and questions of morality its even
true for physics. There is no hope in finding THE TRUTH but we can find new
theories that are less wrong than older theories. And that endeavor is not
in my opinion anything to be ashamed of.

> *This is why I don’t vote - but I still think there’s the lesser evil"*

That's the part i don't understand, yes none of the candidates are perfect
human beings with policies that will produce perfect justice, but some
humans are less imperfect and less unjust than others. Ii think the perfect
should not be the enemy of the good and that's why I do vote.

> *Everything will be OK, at least for some values of OK. He is just a blip
> on the graph.*

I sure hope you're right but I'm scared, it seems to me that damn blip is
getting bigger.

John K Clark