[ExI] Just some thoughts, nothing new really

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat May 11 03:09:39 UTC 2019

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 3:34 PM <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> I couldn’t help noticing the difference between my son’s middle school now
> vs mine, tragically many years ago.  Back then, fights would happen about
> on a weekly basis in those testosterone-fueled years.  Now they are rare.

### There was a massive drop in testosterone levels and sperm counts in
modern societies over at least the last 30 years, most likely much longer.

This isn't good. Sure, fewer boys fighting but also fewer boys developing
visuospatial skills and the drive to succeed economically.

A world without real men is not a kumbaya utopia, it's a disaster.