[ExI] spike and chess

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri May 17 00:25:03 UTC 2019

In the other direction, how long will it be until it is convenient to
calculate literally every position, move, et cetera - all paths a chess
game can possibly take - so there is the option of reducing chess to a
reference database?

Not an option many would want involved in their own games, of course.  But
just so the option is there.