[ExI] Just some thoughts, nothing new really

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon May 20 14:58:05 UTC 2019

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 7:36 PM Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com>
wrote:

> *John Clark seems to think immigration law is illegitimate, *

No, John Clark just thinks stupid immigration law is... well... stupid. For
example, science departments all over the country are finding it
increasingly difficult to recruit Phd students from countries like China
Iran and India. And Quantum Computer expert Saeed Mehraban is terrified
he's going to be kicked out of the country because he can't get his visa
renewed for no reason except that this administration doesn't like the
country he happened to be born in.  I think that's stupid, I think the USA
needs all the brains it can get.

 John K Clark