[ExI] languages

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 04:41:49 UTC 2019

I have a hobby in Theology.

A good bit of the interesting work is not available in English. But then you’d need to know: Greek, Patristic &/or Church Latin, French, Spanish, and German.

The only one I can read with any reliability is Spanish but I lose more every year since I stopped taking classes.

I’ve never learned the others.

SR Ballard