[ExI] Poised for defeat?

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Wed Oct 9 20:29:58 UTC 2019

Quoting Dave Sill quoting me:

>>  Most of the complex is a voracious monster that needs to kept
>> caged and sedated only to be released in extremis.
>

> Which, unfortunately, we're not doing.

Eisenhower warned us about the MIC, and I think he did a good job of
keeping it on a short lease during his administration. As did his
successor Kennedy up until his assassination. Then Johnson took over
and just like that the Marines were on their way to jungles of
Vietnam. No POTUS has mentioned it since.

Maybe the comedian Bill Hicks is right. Maybe when a new POTUS gets
elected, representatives of the MIC shows the President-elect a video
of the Kennedy assassination from the vantage point of the grassy
knoll. . .

MIC: "Any questions?"

POTUS: "Whats my agenda?"

MIC: "Bomb <insert country name here>."