[ExI] Having a sanctum sanctorum...

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 00:22:13 UTC 2019

 The sanctum sanctorum of Doctor Strange, has always enthralled me. I love
the idea of people having studies/sanctum sanctorums, to work, study, play,
be creative, and have privacy from the world, in a special and tucked away
environment. Having grown up on comic books, I remember how various heroes
and villains had lairs and places of contemplation and sanctuary. I assume
that in future eras, transhumans and posthumans will continue to have this
desire, and will have some utterly amazing places to retire to, and work on
their goals and dreams. What is your own present home office/sanctum
sanctorum like? And how would you imagine your future private refuge for
study, if you were a transhuman/posthuman, with access to amazing
resources? Thank you!

https://imgur.com/GiwUHFI