[ExI] we're baaaack!

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 00:35:12 UTC 2019

When the Extropian email list is no more, AND the last raven from the Tower
of London is dead, the end of the world will be nigh! Lol  At that point
the Singularity will occur/and or the Second Coming.

I deeply love this place and the people on it. And so I hope it lasts many
decades or even centuries to come...  I had no idea it had been down, but
then I have been out of touch. Hugs to everyone!