[ExI] First hint that body’s ‘biological age’ can be reversed

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 21:50:55 UTC 2019

 Darin Sunley  I'm not sure what you call that, but 'science' doesn't seem
like quite the right word."

Sure, but it cost next to nothing, probably did not have to get permission
from anyone but the SS.  Lots of good science has been birthed from 'Oh
what the Hell, something might happen'.  Human growth does something -
let's find out what.  billw