[ExI] Rapamycin-like drug for anti-aging?

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 13:51:14 UTC 2019

I've been pulsing rapamycin for close to a year with no noticeable
side effects. Taken once weekly, the idea is it maximizes hitting mTORC1
and minimizes hitting mTORC2.   The literature indicates the anti aging
effects are from the former and the negative side effects from the latter.

I am taking a leap at this point ahead of clinical trials though.

Interesting article, so I just thought I'd share my related personal
experiment for those interested...

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019, 9:39 AM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <