[ExI] Rapamycin-like drug for anti-aging?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 17:32:03 UTC 2019

I see DHEA on the list of anti-aging supplements.  What do you think of
it?  If there is any evidence that it increases testosterone then I can't
take it.  It would kick my prostate cancer into overdrive.  I probably
would be dead by now if I had a normal testosterone level - it's way below
the bottom normal level (and yet I still have a sex life - go figure).

I see on the Good Rx web site that 30 rapamune tablets, 1 mg. with discount
runs about $151.00  So if you take 6 one day a week, then you get 5 weeks
out of one script- right?

I would urge you to post any anti-aging info you come across, or just email
me with it.  I take many supplements (incl. b12 at 15000 units a day -
seems you can't OD on that one).

I am going to be like Woody Allen - I am going to cheat Death by not dying!

Cheers!

bill w

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 12:14 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <