[ExI] Young Entrepreneurs who strike it rich, and why not you?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 00:31:59 UTC 2019

I look at these very successful young people, and to be honest, feel strong
envy. What are we doing wrong? At least those of us who have not started a
company, which made millions, and lead to our financial independence... I
suppose I lack creativity, ingenuity, focus, child-like self-confidence,
bulldog tenaciousness, and perhaps, the right kind of intelligence. Oh, and
connections/generous rich relatives, because that certainly does help.

The video clearly shows you don't have to be an IT genius, to become rich.
A simple but ingenious idea, properly marketed, will do the trick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wky9cLHTc7g&fbclid=IwAR1f25q4xNmo5bTSOqMFuh6LZv8E239JojwZ3lrdGXSHcSIe3fJYA0lvy2o

What do you think?

John