[ExI] More Americans have died from COVID-19 than the Iraq War

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 20:09:41 UTC 2020

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 2:48 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <

*> John-*

> *Serious question, why don't you have this kind of outrage over the number
> of people killed by flu every year? *

Well Dylan, I would have been outraged indeed if in 1918 somebody had
engaged in wishful thinking rather than action at the very start of the
epidemic and said "*We have the fue very well under control. We have very
little problem in this country at this moment — five. And I think the
numbers are going to get progressively better as we go along*".

John K Clark