[ExI] gun shops

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 15:47:38 UTC 2020

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 9:59 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> Does anyone know if there are special requirements to get a license to
> sell guns?  Gun shops.  Pawn shops.  Walmart.

Yes, It requires a Federal Firearms License.

My point: if you could obtain such a license, you could presumably order
> guns wholesale in any quantity you wanted.
>
> Are there laws on the books to prevent this?

You need an FFL to buy an unlimited quantity of guns. The FFL might get you
a discount but it's not automatic.

-Dave