[ExI] The USA is number one!

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 21:37:52 UTC 2020

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 5:26 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> *> If you need to keep citing death rates from a flu that originated in
> China to somehow promote your political views, that is not only a fail, it
> is an epic fail.*

I can believe China could be somewhat fudging its death numbers, but I can
not believe it is doing so by a factor of 20.

> *Covid-19 is a disease, not a political talking point.*

Yes, and that's why I disagreed with He Who Must Not Be Named when he said
Covid-19 was a Democratic hoax dreamed up by liberals after the Ukraine
impeachment stuff failed to get rid of him.

 John K Clark