[ExI] ccp struggles

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Apr 14 16:07:02 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] ccp struggles

>…Spike, I was not thinking of governments killing their citizens…

I am, and I do.  I think about that a lot.

>…I need an example of citizens who rose up and with arms stopped a government from harassing its citizens…

You are living in an example.  The US government does not and cannot imprison people for what they write on the internet.  That is a good example.  The citizens rose up with arms in 1776 and saw to it that it stays that way.

>… People are like sheep, mostly.  bill w

But partly not.  The sheep are safe from the wolves, because of the sheep dogs.