[ExI] ccp struggles

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:52:52 UTC 2020

I'd also expect most libertarian leaning types to be prepared to defend
their family and homestead without waiting for police to arrive when it
will be too late.

I suspect that that's true of left libertarians like myself, as well as the
right wing ones.  I am not sure that politics has anything to do with home
protection.

bill w

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 11:36 AM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <